Friday 1 April 2011

The Technology

On iMovie, I found out how to cut clips to allow for continuity when ordering the clips. This also allows for titles to go between the clips. This is important to keep the audience interested in the story and 'believing' in the story. It was difficult to cut out errors whilst keeping the clips continuous. Sometimes I had to alter the ideas I had for the film to make it better.

I also learnt how to cut the music so it fits the clip by removing choruses and verses whilst keeping it sounding continuous, which was quite difficult, which usually appears in films. I did this to make the song lyric appear by the title so the link was made between the genre of the song and the genre of the film. 

On this piece of coursework, I have learnt how to present my research, planning and manufacturing and, now, my evaluation using different media forms on my blog. The experience has led to me being more creative with my blog using visual aids with my written work as well as sound on my blog, through the video. This is important as to show the full potential of my media knowledge and allowing the audience to have more understanding of what I have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment